Lovers of Japanese sake (nihonshu) unite! With the purchase of a traditional wooden box (masu), you can get free nihonshu at participating restaurants and pubs in Nakamachi.
Get a unique heat stamp on your masu at each of the places you visit. Even if you can’t drink at all 14 restaurants, the masu, which is made from Kiso-hinoki cypress, will be a good memento of Matsumoto.
Nakamachi Masu Tegata is going on from Mar. 24 to Apr. 14.
See below for details on how to participate:
* Buy your sake cup, a wooden box (masu), for ¥1000 at one of the 14 participating restaurants.
* One plate of food, whether it is the cover charge dish (otoshidai) or your own order, is required.
* Each participating person must have his/her own cup and plate of food.
* The free sake being served is Nakamachi’s original sake only.
* Since the shape of the masu can make drinking difficult, you can ask to receive your sake in a regular cup. Just be sure to show the masu when you order.
* You will receive only one cup of free sake per restaurant. Each restaurant can be visited only once.
- Bar Ogura
- Sakura Saku
- Say (Soan Annex)