Tsukimi means “moon viewing”, and in Japan, gatherings are held to view the harvest moon—often in conjunction with harvest festivals. Enjoy beautiful Japanese melodies and traditional court music in the castle garden while enjoying a cup of green tea in the moonlight.
- Sep 19, 2018 (Wed) to Sep 24, 2018 (Mon)
- Matsumoto Castle Office 0263-32-2902
- 15 min walk from Matsumoto Sta
- Get off at the Matsumotojo, Shiyakushomae (city hall) bus stop of the Town Sneaker Bus
- 15 min from Matsumoto Interchange